Friday, July 23

fifth follower(including me)!

Well, I have another follower and I don't know how normal people feel about followers, but I get this big old freak-smile plasterd on my face when I see the number go up. Do you? Am I alone here? I don't know, but I hope to accumulate some more followers. I guess I haven't been on blogger that long or anything, so five is pretty good. Even if one of them is me...:) Anyways, I thought in honor of yet another follower I thought I'd do something special and have an a whole new slot of photos! hahahaha, okay so maybe it's more for my ocd then for my followers.....but I have some really cute ones!(: Do you guys like the pictures? yes or no? comment!...or not:) So, on to the pictures!


My prediction: I'm going to become even more photography obsessed untill finally something inside me breaks and I am there-after anti-photos. Not at parties, not at get-togethers, not at concerts...I will refuse to have my picture taken and if I feel as if I'm one of those random background people who are wondering around oblivious in people's photos, I'll go all spazo. Pictures will revolt me.
Just sayen.

6 comments:

  1. i LOVE getting new followers on my blog. it's such a great feeling. it feels like there's people that CARE what you have to say, you know?! it's amazing. probably one of the best feelings in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no, I do the exact same thing! And don't feel at all disheartened by what may seem like a small number of followers, because at least those are 4 other people that stumbled across your blog, right? ;) And those blogs that are so intimidating with the followers in the upper hundreds - they had only 5 followers at one point, too.

    And now... you'll have 6 followers!! :]

    <3 Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm all the way up to 52, and each time i get that goofy smile and just want to jump up and down and happydance! congratulations on that extra follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?