Thursday, August 19

My Best Friend.

Okay, let me say something here: I miss you. You were my very, best friend and a part of my childhood, how could I not? I'm not sure exactly what you think of me now, but I'd like to tell you that I wish we were friends. It seems nearly impossible since we hardly say anything to eachother anymore. I know, I know that's kind of my fault in the first place. But I tried to cross that bridge!

We had thee best sleepovers out there. We would know what the other was thinking, simply talking over the phone. When we were little we made a phone schedual so we would talk every day. We had singing group called "Revival Destiny". We liked the same boys (Taylor Wilson....Kyle Baldwin....). We used to say that we'd marry twin Taylor's and live in the same house; half blue for you and half pink for me. We sat next to eachother all the way to camp and back. We said we'd be best friends untill we were eighty. We both loved Dr. Pepper and McDonald's french fries. We'd always go to Blockbuster and rent movies. You wanted a light blue bug. I wanted a burnt orange bug. We had our own braclet bussiness. Every birthday we'd get eachother milkduds. We were friends BEFORE the Jonas Brothers. We were friends BEFORE cell phones. BEFORE Justin Bieber. BEFORE High School Musical 2 and 3. BEFORE we were teenagers. You were there when I got glasses. I was there when you got them too. We'd play Barbies and house. We'd look at the book I had all about Zac Efron. I didn't remember the day we met, but you did. We loved Jump 5.


The point is, I miss you. We see eachother every week, but I miss being friends. I've appologized and you've forgiven me. But that doesn't stop the awkwardness. That doesn't stop from me wanting to say more, but staying silent. I wish I would've been there when you got contacts. I wish I could tell you about the guy I like. I wish you would've been there when I turned thirteen and I wish I would've been there when YOU turned thirteen. I wish you were my best friend. I wish people would go to me when they wanted to know where you were. I wish we could laugh about how we were in the same car with both Taylor and Kyle and didn't like EAITHER ONE.




I know you won't see this, but I felt like posting it anyway. Maybe one of these days we'll start talking. Maybe one of these days I'll call you up. Maybe we'll laugh untill we cry again. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. this post made me very sad :( my best friend has been my best friend since i was 6, i don't know what i'd do without her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it made you sad haha. It was just something I had to write :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?