Thursday, November 25

Thankful.

I'm sort of at this weird point where I miss summer terribly, but I also love winter and am excited for what's to come.
I'm excited for flannel pajamas.
I'm excited for hot cocoa.
I'm excited for Christmas movies.
I'm excited for get-togethers.
I'm excited for all that splendor. All that magic. All that love.
But on the other hand...
I miss the water being warm enough to swim in.
I miss being able to wear shorts and flip flops.
I miss camp, one of the best adventures I've ever been on.
I miss being able to do whatever you please every day.
I miss all the memories I made this past summer!
But in the end, there is a time for everything.
I guess that means the time for winter is now.
So I'll be content.
And enjoy!
And make memories with snow and pictures and basketball games..
With steaming mugs of hot tea and candy canes and Christmas decorations..
With coats and scarves and hats and gloves..
With cheering in the new year and excitement and laughter..
And be thankful.
For everything that I have.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?