Monday, January 10

Monday's Photography (it's a beautiful day).

Oh, yes I'm back and better than ever. I've made a few changes to my blog as well as converted Wednesday's Photography, into Monday's Photography. If you have any ideas for a better tittle, please comment I'll take all suggestions into consideration! As you all know, I've been absent due to frustration on lack of inspiration and lack of time...I actually thought I'd be gone for much longer then I actually was. But, obviously, I'm back and hopefully will be flooded with inspiration and fairly consistent on posting. Sound good? I thought so too!

Enough blab and onto the photos.
Enjoy :)





4 comments:

  1. I love how I saw half these photos on your tumblr :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fearless one :)

    And now I'm really craving Starbucks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took these?? They're fantastic! I love the girl with her hands covering her face. Thanks for commenting on my blog :) can't wait to see more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these images are soso gorgeous!

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?