Saturday, July 31

new, new, new!

I just want to make this little fact known, I hate my blog. I don't like the background or the font or anything, so guys if you have any websites that have really clean, nice backgrounds for blogger please let me know! I never seem to be happy with the appearence of things on here and that makes me upset. Also, my blog entrees are becoming meaningless and stupid and so for that I appologize. I really should put some more effort into each entree insted of having lots of little, stupid ones. Don't you guys think? uhhhh... anyways, I just wanted to say that and hopefully (HOPEFULLY!) there will be a better and more improved version of my blog!! Maybe even a new tittle cuz I don't like the one I have. Blegh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?