Wednesday, August 11

hey all you bloggers!

So, I logged onto blogger for, like, the millionth time today, and noticed that I had not eight, but nine followers! Thank you so very much new follower :) Seriously guys, every new follower means so much so me! I get this goofy smile plastered on my face and I get all excited for a minute. I'm thank full for each and every one of you!

Also, I am embarrassingly aware that I spelled Scattered wrong...:( shame. Loads of shame. You'd think that I could at least get the tittle of my very own blogged spelled correctly, but I guess not! I am a HORRENDOUS speller (if you haven't already figured that out). Anyways, I will be changing that as soon as I finish this entree.

Oh, and since I can't figure out the Linky thing everybody seems to be doing (again, more shame), but I still want to have something similar, here's what we're going to do: If you want to participate in this (which, you obviously don't have to, but it'd be really nice of ya!) you will go to your own blog and write about your very first crush. Describe what he looked like, how old you were, and why you liked him. Maybe you could dig up some old, crazy memories. Then, just comment on this post saying that you made an entree accordingly because I'd really like to read what you guys write!....if anybody even does this ;) Does that makes? Not really? Okay, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?