Thursday, August 26

Oh, lovely days(:

Exciting news! I completed another one of goals for the year! I didn't even realize that I could mark it off the list untill today and then I was over-joyed :) It's the "join something new" one. I was kind of discontent with this one because it was too late to join the high school's soccer and the fulton county soccer only went up to eighth grade; guitar lessons wern't working out eaither and I really didn't want Joining Facebook to count...but then yesterday at youth group me and a couple friends signed up for the church's Christmas play and I realized...that counted! I joined something new! :) So, yeahhhhh happy about that. I'm going to post the list again (this time with a little variation considering I've completed another goal). Yay!

join something new: I'm thinking of taking our county's soccer even though I've never actually played on a team before. I have big feet so I'm thinking they should be put to good use(: Plus, I think it'd be fun to (1. be on an actual sports team, (2. make some new friends, and (3. do something where I know nobody and that's separate from my usual group of people; there's also the possibility of guitar lessons, which would be new for me. Maybe I'll do both. I like a busy schedule. A lot on my plate. I'm going to be in the Christmas Play(:



get all A's and B's: The work that we do in these four years actually counts for something now. I think it'd be quite an accomplishment to look back on this year and see all A's and B's. With a little extra effort, some concentration, studying, and determination, I have a feeling that I'll be able to do fairly well this year in school!

say SOMETHING to Mr. Gorgeous: I am happy to report that I've already completed this goal (however surprising it was!).

throw a party: Here's what I am considering: who's to say I can't invite a few people over on Halloween or the day before Halloween and watch a scary movie? Maybe Alyssa, Micaela, Carly, and Brenna? That seems like a good bunch. Nobody really despises each other and I think they all get along, right? I'm thinking that would be a fun, simple, and harmless idea if you ask me.

Say 'I love you' in a different language: I'm not sure the point of this goal, but it's there anyhow and so I'm not going to delete it!

get closer to Ally, Aj, and Alyssa: Basically what I'm going to have to do with this one is just go out of my way to be nice to them; inviting Alyssa to that party thing might just be a step in the right direction; and talk with them. Say hi when I see them at church; be genuine; and put away my mute facade that I sometimes put on.

go to at least one FOC Sunday service: This was just a church I wanted to attend, but was a little scared to.

learn to sew: My mom loves to craft and knows how to sew. I'm thinking it wouldn't be so overwhelming if she could just teach me for maybe fifteen minutes every weekday after school or something. I think that if I learn now it'll help me in the long run.

learn to play guitar: I know several people that know how to play this instrument and so whether I ask a friend or pay for actual lessons, I want to pick up this hobby. I'm a singer/songwriter and the piano can only can so far for me. It's just something I want to learn :)

decorate walls: Recently I've repainted my room and now it's this really pretty cream shade. However the walls are terribly bare. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do with it, maybe some pictures or wall art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?