Wednesday, August 25

Wednesday's Photography~~


I was thinking and maybe for Wednesday's photography, instead of pictures I find on the internet, I should use my own photography. I'm not a photographer, but it's really interested me lately. I love taking pictures, I love picnik, I love photography in gerenal! There are so many amazing photographers here on Blogger and they've gotten me inspired(: I don't have any real, hard-core, natural talent, but I thought it would add a little more deapth if they were my own photos. What do you all think?


1 comment:

  1. I really love this week's photos.

    But yes, even though there's nothing wrong with pictures from the internet, maybe try your own photos to change it up a bit. I'd love to see your photography. :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?