Wednesday, December 15

Wednesday's Photography (pure inspiration).

What inspires you? For me, photography is one of the biggest sourses of inspiration. This is part of the reason I post photographs every wednesday. Today's topic is just simply inspiration. I hope they inspire you as well.

in·spi·ra·tion noun \ˌin(t)-spə-ˈrā-shən, -(ˌ)spi-\
1 a : a divine influence or action on a person believed to qualify him or her to receive and communicate sacred revelation.
b : the action or power of moving the intellect or emotions.
c : the act of influencing or suggesting opinions.










ps. anyone have only two more days of school left? Isn't it exciting?!

2 comments:

  1. Those are all lovely pictures! Since I'm home schooled I worked ahead and I only have one day left! I'm SO excited! I can't wait to be out for a few weeks! :) Oh and I love the picture where it looks like she's jumping off a mountain! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for winter break too!
    and thank you, i thought it was cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?