(1. i'm home schooled. I'm not sure what your opinion on homeschoolers may be, but a lot of people think we're freaks who wear long, denim skirts and don't have any friends. While this may be true for some, that's definitely not the case for me and it bugs me when people assume that I'm like that before they ever even meet me. If you've read my blog for any amount of time at all, you'll quickly realize that (1. I am a normal human being, and (2. I have friends. Side note-you'll also probably notice that I'm a tad bit boy crazy, but that's besides the point!
(2. my favorite author is melody carlson. I discovered her quite awhile back and she writes mostly Christian Fiction, especially for teens. I believe she improved my writing skills, just by reading her books. I just finished one of her newer teen books, Forgotten, and loved it!
(3. i've been in plays since i was 6. When I was around six years old, I signed up for Good News Express, a large group of kids and adults who put on plays at my church. It was easily one of the best things I've ever been apart of. So many memories; so many friendships; so much experience. I've loved plays ever since!
(4. i've never been kissed. This is actually a blessing, despite popular opinion. I have a strong belief that I don't want to give my first kiss away to someone I may end up never talking to again. I don't want that part of me lost somewhere and when the love of my life shows up, I can't give him that. I'm waiting until either (1. I'm really, really in love (and a bit older), (2. I'm engaged, or (3. at the alter. I'm not saying I think everyone should think this way (please don't think that). I'm just simply saying how I feel about this certain topic.
(5. i've pulled an all-nighter. When I was younger, me and my best friend Olivia stayed up an entire night and were shocked when we saw sunlight peeking through my window. However, shortly after we consumed our lunch of hot dogs from Dairy Queen, we fell asleep on my bed and slept until her parents came to pick her up :)
(6. i've kept a diary since i was 12. The summer I was twelve, I started a diary that I eventually filled out. The next day I started another. It's been a little off and on ever since, but I don't know what I'd do without a diary now. I love it so much and treasure it!
(7. i love my hair curly. Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for the hair that I have (fairly straight), but I love curling it or scrunching it. I think it looks good with my facial structure and very pretty.
Well, there's seven things! I sopose it's time for me to tag some others. I tag......