Monday, November 14

Hello, stranger! Update! In words + pictures.

Hi, everyone. I realize it's been quite some time since I've actually written a legitimate post and I'm not too happy about it [don't know if you are or not...]. I've been so busy yet nothing has really been going on all at the same time. And I've been sort of uninspired. I'm bajumbled, really.

I don't have much of an excuse for not posting. I mean, besides school + social life + driver's ed + church, not a lot has been happening. I'm not taking any art classes, haven't joined any plays. Maybe now would be a good time to work on an award-winning novel. Eh? My life sometimes feels like a lot, yet when you look at all, it's really not.

[1. Moi; [2. a three-in-one book I was reading. I've only read the first book, however, and am reading something different now; [3. Oh, Halloween; [4. I didn't see David on Halloween and was therefore moping! haha; [5. 500 days of summer music!; [6. McDonald's peppermint mocha's have been good to me lately. :) 

3 comments:

  1. I loved the 4th picture! Your so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second picture! Good book? It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, awesome band nerd right there! and i wish i had time to read. *sigh* life is busssssyyyyyy.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?