Saturday, November 16

depressing thoughts

today's been a real crappy day which is such a shame for a breezy saturday.

i think part of the reason is because that time of the month is making its way around again, but none the less it has still be crap.

and i need to keep reminding myself of the scripture, "the Lord is my Shepherd, i shall not want". for ultimately, god is all i need. not someone to love me, not to get invited to dumb parties, not to have a perfect body,  not to have everything work out exactly how i want it to. because i'm selfish and ignorant and have no idea the plans that god has in store for me. if i just keep my eyes on him, i know that all will be well.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really needed this today, it helped me so much. So thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?