Thursday, February 16
le outfit. xx + more.
I'm rather excited for this weekend. Friday I do believe Karsten and Kovenant are coming over. + small group, Sunday which I'm coming to adore. + the valentines dance I said I'd help out with. Our church is putting it on and there'll be pictures and dresses and music. Awe.
Life lately has consisted of Netflix; wondering where the heck my life is going; Nicholas Sparks; and spending time with my friends. Today is Kovenant's birthday, by the way. I love that girl. Orca. < inside joke. Which I don't know why I both putting down because no one I know in real life reads this blog - with the exception of my theatrical play junkie friend Bonnie (we met at acting camp). At least.. I hope they don't. I try to keep my blog to myself and my blogging friends.
List time! Why I'm excited for spring:
- driver's license.
- dresses, skirts, happy colors.
- make it or break it.
- hungergameshungergameshungergames. OH MY GOSH IS IT REALLY NEXT MONTH!?
- that feeling that comes with spring. i know you know the one.
- it's thismuchcloser to summer.
- testing. well, i'm not really excited for that. but i'm excited for what could come of it. ivy tech. public school. who knows.